ON-LOT SEPTIC SYSTEM CARE:
A few simple steps will help keep your system operating properly.
1. Limit water usage and spread out throughout the day.
2. Do not put items such as disposable diapers, sanitary napkins, tampons, cigarettes and solids from garbage grinders in septic tanks. These items can clog drain field pipes.
3. Keep oil and grease out of the system.
4. Keep harsh chemicals and acids, pesticides, paint thinners out of the system.
5. Have the septic tank pumped at least every 3-5 years, depending upon tank capacity and usage.
Onlot Sewage Program (Home Buyer's / Builders Guide): click link below
REGISTRY OF PROFESSIONAL SOIL SCIENCE CONSULTANTS --click here